Thursday, December 2, 2010

My model horse websites.

They're down for revamping and for some serious upgrades but my webtech who has the files of the sites is at this moment offline and it is unknown when I will actually get to reopen my main model horse website and it also means that my other website Ozark Mountain Live Model Horse Show website will be down as well.

I am not sure if the Springfield, Missouri show will ever be held again. The woman who held it is selling off all her model horses and for some reason her son is selling her model horses. I'm not sure what happened to Debra, there is no news on her or even word from her son when someone wins one the auctions he's doing on eBay and she's awfully silent on the model horse lists that we normally would see her on.

But for the time being, my model horse websites are down till further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment