Monday, December 30, 2013

Last day of Winter vacation.

I spent a lovely two weeks from work, working on several of my stories, not one of my other websites got worked on during this time frame. During that time, I ended up getting sick, which I am still struggling with at the moment. I'm not sure how long I'll be working tomorrow.

I'm recording some of my VCR tapes to DVD for a friend who wants a set of some of the cartoons that I have recorded back when I only had a VCR recorder. This is going to be a late Christmas present to my friend as he likes the cartoon series that I video taped back in 1997-1998.

I know this will go beyond my bedtime of 10:30pm, but I don't mind not going to bed at my normal time of 10:30pm as this is a good thing that I'm doing for my friend as he'll love it.

Well, gotta go and make sure that I don't need to repeat an episode.

So I get to enjoy my last evening of winter vacation by watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment