Thursday, January 9, 2014

My driving rules.

These are my driving rules and these are what I now seriously follow.

1. Don't speed. If the speed limit is 65mph, you stay at 65 or 60mph.
2. Don't assume a cop won't catch you speeding. (Thank you to BJ Blankenbeker)
3. Always keep your eyes on the road.
4. Keep your cell phone in your purse and not on your ear.
5. NO TEXTING while driving.
6. Keep distractions to a min.
7. Before you start driving, make sure that everything that you want on at the right temp is done before you begin to drive.
8. If you feel sleepy, go to a restaurant or a gas station and get something to eat and maybe just walk around to wake yourself up, don't continue to drive.
9. Don't road rage.
10. If you get into an accident, call for the police and don't admit anything as in I'm sorry, let the police deal with it.
11. Don't tailgate anyone, not even the semi's.
12. Don't cross bridges that are flooded.
13. When it rains, don't speed, slow down.
14. Don't chase after police vehicles.

Those are my driving rules that I follow. If you have any tips that I should add to my list, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment