Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas bag line at work.

At my job, we have our Christmas party, along with our holiday bonuses which is funded by a huge Christmas Holiday bags that is sent to two different states' prisons - this year I have been on the line unlike the last two lines, when I haven't been on it very often as I ended up getting sick and had to miss days.

This time, I've been on both the fast line and slower line, which they started to do for this year. I was at the sealing of the bags for both lines, in the middle of both lines and only at the beginning of the slow line, which I hope to be on this coming Monday.

The first set of bags that went out was good, not a lot of items went into them so we got that done within a good amount of time. Our next set of bags, well, we had miscommunications on both lines which resulted in twenty skids being held back as they all need to be redone, which I believe was done today by those who were asked to come in today to finish that refixing job up.

We have only a week and a day to get the rest of the skids done and sent out. I hope we get them all done in time as we didn't last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment