Thursday, August 28, 2014

I really love getting comments.

About my chapter bits that I put up. For one thing, it helps the author to grow as a writer if people would comment on their posts, either saying I like how you are taking the characters in or I think you need to rewrite this scene better as it doesn't sound right anymore.

Some people may not like posting chapter bits up, but I do. As it helps me grow as a writer and you can never tell who will give you an idea that changes the chapter totally around for the better.

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a tidbit of the start of chapter Three of my original story Warrior Princess with two versions of the start of that chapter. I want to know which version is better for the chapter.

Thanks and have fun writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment