Friday, June 19, 2015

My underwear issues have been solved.

Back in March 1st, I complained about what the underwear company Just My Size did with their underwear. Well, a friend told me to look online for underwear companies - well it took me no more than five minutes to find that the place I get my pants and shorts from Woman Within was the company I needed to get my underwear from.

They had what I wanted and liked! Satin underwear that went above my waist, not where they hit my hips and that's it. They had waist huggers not just hip huggers which showed off your belly button, but the type that hid your belly button.

I'm talking underwear of old days like back in the 80's and 90's.

This is what they look like.


The first size I got was size 15, I went for that size since that was what I was going for in Just My Size if they didn't quit making them. Well, the size was too big for me by a long shot, so I returned it for a smaller size, size 11. When I got it back about a week later, I tried it on and hoped that it fit, which it ended up doing perfectly. The panties didn't ride up or bite into my legs anymore. They were perfect!

About three weeks after I got them, I ordered two more so I would not have to wash each pair over and over again as I change underwear every time I shower. I have not been disappointed in the underwear or the company that I now get them from. I no longer look in the underwear department for my underwear as I just go online to get them now.

I highly recommend Woman Within's underwear, pants and shorts for your clothing needs. The returns and exchanges are smooth as silk and the people are great to talk with and they are totally understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment